Uop Sa Nuong / Lemongrass Grilling Marinade
Uop Sa Nuong is a dynamic and fragrant marinade that makes the meat tender, juicy and delicious. An exquisite combination of savory, sweet, garlic and lemongrass notes, Uop Sa Nuong may be used to enhance the flavour of chicken, pork, beef, shrimp, tofu and vegetables.
Best topped with scallion oil (mỡ hành), Uop Sa Nuong pairs perfectly with rice or vermicelli, making it easy to prepare a classic Vietnamese barbecue-meal at home.
Grilling on an open flame lends a distinctive charring while simultaneously developing and enhancing the aroma of the marinade.
Suitable for vegetarians, Uop Sa Nuong is gluten free, nut free and dairy free.
Uop Sa Nuong contains sesame.
But don't limit yourself! Uop Sa Nuong may also be used to prepare:
- Bánh Mì (Vietnamese submarine sandwich)
- Cơm Tấm Suon N ướng (Vietnamese Pork Chop on Rice)
- Bún Gà Nướng (Vietnamese Lemongrass Chicken)
- Bún Tom Nướng (Vietnamese BBQ Shrimp Vermicelli)
- Gỏi Cuốn (Salad rolls/Fresh Rolls)