Za'atar Chicken Thighs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Pat chicken dry and place in a bowl. Cover with olive oil and season liberally with sea salt and black pepper, on all sides.
- Heat a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken thighs, skin-side down. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon za'atar over each chicken thigh. Cook without turning until skin is crispy and brown, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Turn chicken so skin side faces up and remove from heat. Sprinkle remaining za'atar evenly over each piece. Spoon some of the rendered chicken fat from the pan over the top.
- Place the skillet in the preheated oven and roast until juices run clear and chicken is no longer pink near the bone, about 15 minutes.
Shop The Recipe
Granville Island Spice Co.Original price $7.95 - Original price $7.95Original price$7.95$7.95 - $7.95Current price $7.95
Discover the essence of culinary delight with our exquisite Zaatar seasoning. A carefully curated blend of aromatic herbs and spices, Zaatar is the...View full detailsOriginal price $7.95 - Original price $7.95Original price$7.95$7.95 - $7.95Current price $7.95